The protective textured-top surface creates a resilient, virtually maintenance-free layer, designed to resist algae, and prevent slipping, even in wet conditions. Beneath this durable top layer lies a wood-free polymer resin core, reinforced with fibre for extra strength and resilience. What’s more, Millboard is solid rather than hollow, which means that it won’t expand or contract, nor warp or rot.
Millboard Key Features
- As a Millboard installer, our team at JJH decking love using this unique material, which is made in Great Britain and is unrivalled across the globe. Here's some key features which makes it a stunning yet functional decking.
- Tough - The unique Lastane® layer resists scratches and stains and is designed to withstand demanding outdoor environments.
- Safer - Millboard decking is wood free and non-porous which, in comparison to timber, means good resistance to algae growth and excellent slip resistant properties.
- Enduring - The dual tone Lastane® surface is hand tinted using pigments designed to resist fading and sun damage.
- Beautiful - Each length is hand moulded from specially selected timber for an unrivalled organic wood grain appearance.
- Durable - Millboard decking is solid, not hollow. This makes it strong meaning it won't warp, rot or harbour insects and pests like timber would.
- Stronger - The structural core is a blend of natural minerals bonded in a polymer resin with fibre reinforcement for added strength and durability.
- Lighter - The unique closed ’cellular’ internal structure reduces weight while maintaining strength.
Low Carbon Footprint
Antique Oak boasts more tonal variation per individual board than any of the other colours in the Millboard range, providing a beautiful and organic look.
Its silvery decadence is at once contemporary and traditional. Smoked Oak tastefully complements any outdoor space.
Consciously styled to work with interiors, Brushed Basalt’s glamorous blue-grey hues are mesmerising and interplay beautifully with other cool and contemporary tones.
Limed Oak provides a clean and dreamy aesthetic. Its cool and sophisticated presence allows you to create a refined terrace arrangement, whatever your style.
With warm black and brown undertones, Burnt Cedar is a bold showstopper and demonstrates both elegance and decadence in equal measure.
Golden Oak’s warm tones serve as the perfect backdrop to many different tastes and preferences. Add distinction with this handsome and pleasingly traditional board.
Imbue your relaxing outdoor space with the natural vibrance, texture and tone of this russet-brown shade, moulded from smooth, organic timbers.
Bring an exotic sense of luxury to your outdoor space with Jarrah. With its smooth visage and tropical colouration, Jarrah calls to mind remote sun-drenched islands and retreats.