Composite prime decking
Composite Prime Decking
Composite Prime Decking Features
Low Maintenance and Long Life:
- Durable - HD Deck will not warp, bend or splinter like traditional timber decking. Rot and decay are a thing of the past.
- Anti-fungal - Naturally resistant to mould and fungus, the number one cause of rot & decay in traditional timber.
- Low Maintenance - Maintaining its aesthetic appeal years after installation, HD Deck requires no staining, treating or painting.
Sustainable, Ethical and Responsible:
- Recycled material - There is the equivalent of more than 3,000 recycled plastic bottle caps per square metre of decking.
- FSC® 100% Timber - Our wood flour used is FSC® 100% certified timber from responsible sources.
Safe and Child Friendly:
- Slip resistant - Safe and resistant to slippage in wet and dry conditions.